Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Welcome to my world

For a while now, I have been thinking of putting my thoughts down in the form of blog, like the millions of others before me.  Only to be further encouraged by a friend who, I suspect, thinks I am a bit more interesting than I really am.  So here we are with a blank space ahead of me...that i can chose to fill any way that pleases me!  

Its quiet opportune as I am about to venture into the world of freelancing in the field that i work in.  This decision has been met with wild enthusiasm by some and outright shock from others - one being my financial adviser, who it seemed, thought leaving a permanent job a very silly idea!  But the decision has been made, the papers signed and the exit interview from said permanent job scheduled.  A big step for me as i have been employed by the same company for more than 10 years but its time to make a change!

I am hoping to use this space as a way to keep track of this new journey and anything else that takes my fancy along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment